Yealink Yealink Basic Level IP Phone w/POE
Store #: 14577
Manufacturer Part No: YEA-SIP-T18P
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Yealink IP phone
- SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) protocol
- NAT transverse: STUN mode
- IP assignment: DHCP/ static IP
- Auto provision via TFTP/FTP/HTTP/PnP
- QoS: IEEE 802.1p/q tagging (VLAN), layer 3ToS
- In-band, out-of band (RFC2833) and SIP INFO DTMF
- Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode
- Wideband codec: G.722
- Narrowband codec: G/A, G.726, G.729AB, G.723.1
- Voice activation detection (VAD)
- Comfort noise generation (CNG)
- Adaptive jitter buffer (AJB), AGC, PLC
- Volume control, Ringtone selection
- Tone scheme, distinctive ringtone
- 1 VoIP account, hotline
- Call hold/waiting/transfer/forward/park/pickup
- Voicemail, MWI, speed dial, dial plan
- 3-way conferencing, DND, mute
- Admin/user configuration mode
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Integrated voice response (IVR) system
- TI TITAN chipset
- 20 keys including 2 programmable keys
- 4 feature keys (transfer/hold/mute/redial)
- 1xdual-color LED, phone label
- 1xRJ45 10/100M ethernet port
- Power over ethernet (PoE): IEEE 802.3af class 1
- Desktop with footstand (detachable), wall-mountable
- Power supply not included
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.