Yealink Simply IP Phone SIP-T18 (without PoE)
You Save: $0.01 (0 %)
Store #: 16275
Manufacturer Part No: SIP-T18
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The SIP-T18P is the simply IP phone that equipped with TI TITAN chipset, comprehensive telephony features, PoE, auto provision, and interoperable with the leading IP-PBX and soft switch. It is economical and can be desktop or wall mounted.
Designed for working environment needing a basic feature IP phone, the SIP-T18P is a very cost-effective choice for small business, SOHO and Hotel, college apartment, supermarket, and warehouse etc.
Power supply included.
- 1 VoIP account, Hotline
- Call waiting, Call transfer, Call forward
- Call hold, Mute, Redial, DND
- 3-way conferencing, Speed dial
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Volume control, Ringtone selection
- Tone scheme, System log export
- Integrated Voice Response System
- Music on hold
- Call park, Call pickup
- Dial plan, Dial now
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
- Distinctive ringtone
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- NAT Traversal: STUN mode
- DTMF: In-band, out-of band (RFC2833) and SIP INFO
- Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode
- IP Assignment: Static/DHCP
- TFTP/DHCP client
- Telnet/HTTP server
- DNS client
- QoS: IEEE 802.1p/q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3ToS
- Digest authentication using MD5/MD5-sess
- Secure configuration file via AES encryption
- Admin/user configuration mode
- Built-in HTTP web server
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision/IVR
- Auto provision via TFTP/FTP/HTTP/PnP
- Auto provision for firmware, configuration, ringtone etc
- TI TITAN chipset
- 20 keys including 2 programmable keys
- 4 feature keys (Transfer/Hold/Mute/Redial)
- Phone label
- 1xdual-color LED
- 1xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
- Desktop with footstand (detachable),
- Power adapter: AC 100~240V input
- and DC 5V/1.2A Output
- Power over Ethernet
- (IEEE 802.3af class 1) optional
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- Storage temperature: up to 60 C
- Qty/CTN: 10 PCS
- N.W/CTN: xx KG
- G.W/CTN: xx KG
- Measurement: 0.054CMB
- Carton Meas: 520x470x220MM
- Voice Features
- Wideband codec: G.722
- Narrowband codec: G.711 /A, G.726,
- G.729AB, G.723.1
- VAD, CNG, PLC, AJB, AGC
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.