WV-SW172 Panasonic Warranty Outdoor Pan-Tilting POE Network Camera
Store #: 5083
Manufacturer: Panasonic Warranty
Manufacturer Part No: WV-SW172
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- Super high resolution at SVGA/800 x 600 created by 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by "UniPhier®", Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform
- Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at SVGA (800 x 600) image size
- Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras
- Face Wide Dynamic Range technology ensures clear images of the face
- High sensitivity Day & Night (Electrical) function: 0.6 lx (Color), 0.5 lx (B/W) at F2.2
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing when the subject is moving
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
- 2x extra zoom at VGA resolution 8x digital zoom controlled by browser
- VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas 15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream. Meta data for VMD works with the WJ-ND400 playback VMD function
- SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
- Onvif compliant model
- Panning/tilting and Preset Map Shot function accomplishes wide range monitoring..(Horizontal angle:180° Vertical angle 123°)
- Interactive communication with audio: By using the audio output connector and the microphone in connector, receiving audio from the cameras on a PC and transmitting audio from the PC to the cameras
- IP55 rated water and dust resistant. Compatible with IEC60529
- Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet
- Camera Shape Box
- Camera Type IP
- Color or B/W Both
- HD Video Yes
- Infrared Yes
- Number Cameras Included 1
- Weatherproof Yes
- Color Gray
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.