Wireless PIR Sensor Kit
Item Number: DK-IRWR-3000
Manufacturer: Dakota Alert
Manufacturer Part No: DK-IRWR-3000
Trade in & Save
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
Wireless PIR Sensor Kit
- Dakota Alert wireless PIR sensor kit
- Passive infrared detector is able to monitor an area up to 100 degrees wide
- With the integral mask, the detection area can be narrowed down to 20 degrees or anywhere in between
- With the swivel mount, the IR-3000 sensor can be adjusted right to left up to 80 degrees and up and down up to 50 degrees
- Can detect a person up to 12 feet, 25 feet or 40 feet away
- Sensor can also be set to flash an LED or stay dark when a signal is sent
- Powered by one 9 volt battery and will have a battery life of about 12 months under normal conditions (low battery alert to notify you when it is time to replace the battery)
- Designed for indoor or light duty outdoor applications under an eave or awning or other protected location
- WR-3000 receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet and can be placed on a table orounted on the wall
- When the receiver gets a signal from the transmitter, one of four different tones (Classical, Westminster Chime, Ding Dong, orWhistle) will sound for a few seconds
- Receiver volume control
- Equipped with four form "C" relays (one for each zone), and one 12 volt DC output terminal that will activate for several secondswhen a signal is received
- Receiver can be user-programmed, so the 12 volt DC terminal and one relay will activate for 10 minutes, if this is desired. The tones will still sound for several seconds.
- Wireless PIR sensor has a range of up to 3000 feet and full compatibility with the 3000 Series transmitters and receivers.
- Kit includes 1 IR-3000 transmitter and 1 WR-3000 receiver
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.