Wireless Motion Alert 3000
You Save: $45.90 (27 %)
Store #: 10031
Manufacturer: Dakota Alert
Manufacturer Part No: 891179000164
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Dakota Alertwireless motion alert 3000
- The next step in the evolution of the driveway alarm; the ultimate in wireless systems
- Transmitter operates on one9-volt battery and is easily mounted on a tree orpost near the drive
- Transmitter uses a passive infrared (PIR) beam to detect people or vehiclesto a distance of up to 80 feet, then sends a radio signal back to the WR-3000 receiver up to 600 feet away (depending on terrain)
- Transmitter is weather proof and meant for exterior locations
- Up to four zones can be monitored with additional transmitters
- The transmitters can be programmed so they will each sound a different tone at the receiver
- The WR-3000 is the receiver for the WMA-3000 system
- WR-3000 plugs into a standard wall outlet and can be placed on a table or mounted on the wall
- When the receiver gets a signal from the transmitter, one of four different tones (Classical, Westminster Chime, Ding Dong, or Whistle) will sound
- There is also a volume control, allowing you to set the sound to the desired level
- WR-3000 is equipped with four form "C" relays (one for each zone), and one 12-volt DC outputterminal that will activate for several seconds when a signal is received
- The receiver can be user-programmed, so the 12-volt DC terminal and onerelay will activate for 10 minutes, if this is desired; the tones will still sound for several seconds
EXTRA WIRELESS TRANSMITTER: DK-WMT-3000
EXTRA WIRELESS RECEIVER: DK-WR-3000
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.