Vtech 5.8GHz DSS Additional Handset
Store #: 10951
Manufacturer Part No: VT-I5808
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- Vtech 5.8GHz DSS additional Handset for use with VT-I5800 series phones (VT-I5871 & VT-I5858)
- 5.8 GHz full color accessory handset for the i5858 and i5871
- 5.8 GHz Digital Spread Spectrum
- Accessory handset only
- 100 Name and number caller ID memory
- Caller ID/call waiting
- 100 Name and number phonebook directory
- 802.11 Friendly – Will work with wireless networks
- Adjustable display contrast
- Animated picture caller ID
- Answering system available from handset
- Anykey answer
- Backlit keypad and display
- Base to Handset Page
- Belt clip
- Call transfer
- Conference call capabililty
- Download phonebook directories from Outlook or Palm
- Downloadable images for wallpaper or picture caller ID – Use provided software and USB cord
- Graphic menu for easy navigation of features
- Headset compatible (2.5 mm)
- High resolution 65K color display
- Large color handset display with picture caller ID
- MULTI-VIBE™ Vibrating handset ringer
- Page/handset locator
- Recordable ringer – Record directly from your PC or stereoequipment
- Share phonebook directories between handsets
- SOUND SELECT™ for enhanced audio performance
- Visual Message Waiting Indicator (VMWI)
- “Hands-Free” speakerphone in handset
- Accessories Yes
- Accessory Handsets Yes
- Color Silver
- Energy Star Qualified No
- Recycled Packaging Yes
- Country of Origin China
- RoHS Compliant No
- Type of Packaging Retail Box
- Warranty 1 year
- Website Link www.vtechphones.com
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.