Vtech Vtech 2-line Cordless with ITAD
Store #: 10947
Manufacturer Part No: VT-DS6151
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- The VTech DS6151 DECT 6.0 2-Line Expandable Cordless Phone will bring you a wide variety of extras in a landline headset. It features DECT 6.0 digital technology for calls that are protected from eavesdropping, and the telephone is expandable up to 12 handsets, ensuring that every room can have access.
- This cordless phone with digital answering system is free of interference, ensuring that you can clearly hear every conversation with ease. It offers a directory that will store 50 names and numbers to keep track of the important people you need to call. It has the ability to handle conference calling so you can even talk to multiple people at the same time.
- This cordless phone is compatible with headsets so you can go hands free if needed. It has call waiting for your convenience.
- The VTech DECT 6.0 2-Line Expandable Cordless Phone with Answering System even has a back-lit keypad and display so you can always see who is calling.
- Answering Machine Yes
- Backlit Keys or Display Both
- Caller ID Yes
- Corded or Cordless Cordless
- Frequency 1.9 GHz DECT
- Handsets Included 1
- Headset Port Yes
- Hold Yes
- Machine Recording Time - Minutes 28
- Max No of Handsets 12
- Message Waiting Alert Visual
- Mute Yes
- Number of Phone Lines 2
- Power Source Batteries and Charger
- Speakerphone Yes
- Color Silver
- Energy Star Qualified Yes
- Recycled Packaging Yes
- Country of Origin China
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Type of Packaging Retail Box
- Warranty 1 year
- Website Link http://www.vtechphones.com/products/product_detail
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.