Vtech Retro Phone with Link to Cell - WHITE
Store #: 10959
Manufacturer Part No: VT-LS6191-17
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Make and receive landline and cellular calls - Connect to BLUETOOTH-enabled cellular phones to make and receive cellular calls with the ease and comfort of a home phone system. Avoid the mad dash to catch your cellular call before it goes to voicemail
- Store 200 records from up to two different cell phones; no need to input names and numbers into your cordless phone system
- Contemporary retro design - Inspired by the classic corded rotary telephone design, the LS6195 blends contemporary and retro design trends
- Face-down charging - the cordless handset rests face down on the charger to maintain its classic style
- Rotary-inspired keypad - dial with the push-button keypad, arranged like a classic rotary telephone
- Caller ID/Call Waiting stores 50 calls
- Know who's calling with Caller ID/Call Waiting. Handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls
- Handset and base speakerphones
- Backlit keypad and display
- ECO mode power- conserving technology
- Quiet Mode
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology
- Connect to Cell
- Up to 14 minutes of digital recording time
- Call screening
- Call intercept
- Message retrieval from handset
- Message time and date stamp
- With up to 14 minutes of recording time
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- Last 10 number redial
- Trilingual prompts allow you to choose between English, Spanish or French
- Volume Control
- Any key Answer
- RoHS Compliant
- Energy Star Compliant
- Hearing Aid Compatible
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.