ATT 2 Line Cordless System with ITAD
Store #: 10928
Manufacturer Part No: ATT-TL88102
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- The AT&T TL88102 DECT 6.0 2-Line Expandable Corded/Cordless Phone with Answering System features 14 minutes of digital recording time so you can save important messages to the mailbox and retrieve them directly from the handset.
- Standard features include voicemail indicator, 50 entry address/contact directory, call screening, hold, mute, message time and date stamps and a large tilt-base display. The easy-to-see keypad for this AT&T cordless phone is also backlit for use in low-lighting situations.
- The AT&T TL88102 DECT 6.0 2-Line Expandable Corded/Cordless Phone with Answering System also features a speakerphone capability and an intercom. The AT&T 2-Line Cordless Phone is expandable and is able to conference between an outside line and up to four compatible handsets.
- It also can store up to 50 calls. The setup menu for the AT&T DECT 6.0 cordless phone offers your choice of English, Spanish or French instructions.
- Answering Machine Yes
- Caller ID Yes
- Headset Port Yes
- Hold Yes
- Includes Belt Clip Yes
- Machine Recording Time - Minutes 14
- Max No of Handsets 12
- Mute Yes
- Speakerphone Yes
- Frequency 1.9 GHz DECT
- Handsets Included 1
- Number of Phone Lines 2
- Corded or Cordless Cordless
- Message Waiting Alert Visual
- Backlit Keys or Display Both
- Power Source Batteries and Charger
- Color Black
- Country of Origin China
- Type of Packaging Retail Box
- Warranty 1 Year
- Website Link http://telephones.att.com/products/product_detail
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.