ATT 2-line Corded/Cordless with ITAD
Store #: 10926
Manufacturer Part No: ATT-TL86109
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- The AT&T TL86109 DECT 6.0 2-Line Expandable Corded/Cordless Phone with Bluetooth Connect to Cell and Answering System allows you to conference between an outside line and up to four cordless handsets. The digital cordless answering system records up to 14 minutes of digital recording.
- The DECT 6.0 digital 2-line phone makes all communication crystal clear with the DECT 6.0 Digital technology. This digital 2-line phone allows you to make a conference call between landline and cellular lines. You can also make calls on cell phone plans in the comfort of your home phone system.
- The DECT 6.0 digital 2-line phone also allows you to download up to 6000 cellular phonebook entries to the cordless headset.
- Features including Call waiting and caller ID facilities, voicemail waiting indicator, display dial, remote access, and many more make the AT&T TL86109 DECT 6.0 2-Line Expandable Corded/Cordless Phone with Bluetooth Connect to Cell and Answering System highly efficient.
- Answering Machine Yes
- Caller ID Yes
- Headset Port Yes
- Hold Yes
- Includes Belt Clip Yes
- Machine Recording Time - Minutes 14
- Max No of Handsets 12
- Speakerphone Yes
- Sync with Smartphone Yes
- Frequency 1.9 GHz DECT
- Number of Phone Lines 2
- Handsets Included 2
- Message Waiting Alert Visual
- Backlit Keys or Display Both
- Corded or Cordless Both
- Power Source Batteries and Charger
- Energy Star Qualified Yes
- Recycled Packaging Yes
- Country of Origin China
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Type of Packaging Retail Box
- Warranty 1 year
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.