Vtech 2 handset cordless answering system wCID
Store #: 10968
Manufacturer Part No: VT-LS6475-3
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- The frequency band has been extended allowing for the signal to be reproduced and tuned for a fuller and clearer sound
- Push-to-Talk intercom
- Enjoy the freedom to have a private cordless hands-free conversation anywhere in your home or office. This DECT 6.0 cordless headset gives you the same interference free, superior sound, and long range you expect with a traditional DECT 6.0 cordless handset. Have more efficient conversations with this versatile cordless communication system
- Audibly announces the name and number of the caller on all of the handsets and base unit. No need to find the handset to see who is calling. Makes screening calls that much easier
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology provides the best sound quality, security and range in cordless phones
- Interference free for crystal clear conversationswon't interfere with wireless networks and other electronic devices
- Protect yourself from identity theft with digital securityyour call is digitized and encrypted, making it nearly impossible for someone to eavesdrop
- Expandable up to 12 handsets using only one phone jackuses [var] accessory handsets
- Return phone calls and recall numbers with 100 name and number caller ID memory. (*Caller ID service requires a subscription from your local telephone company.)
- Digital answering systemno tapes or moving parts
- With just the touch of a button, hands-free conversations are made easy with the handset speakerphone
- Conference an outside call between handsets
- 50 name and number phonebook directoryeasily store and dial frequently called numbers
- Blue backlit keypad and display
- Trilingual promptschoose between English, Spanish or French
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.