ATT 2 Handset Connect to Cell
Store #: 10930
Manufacturer Part No: ATT-TL92273
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- Memory Match
- Caller ID Time Sync
- Digitally Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) 6.0 is a new frequency band that transmits your voice across multiple channels. This technology provides superior quality of voice and sound, high protection against wiretapping and better range than 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz phone systems, while not interfering with wireless routers.
- Handset Naming
- English/Spanish Voice Prompts (For US version)
- Hold Reminder
- Once a BLUETOOTH device is paired to the base, it will automatically connect when in range
- Conference between HOME and CELLULAR lines
- Caller ID Announce - Hear the name of the incoming caller without looking at the phone
- Missed Call Indicator
- New Call/Message Indicator
- *Use of the Caller ID feature requires a subscription from your telephone service provider.
- Distinctive Ringer Tones for HOME Line and CELLULAR Line
- Download up to 6,000 cellular phonebook entries to the cordless handset
- Make and receive calls on cell phone plans while utilizing the ease and comfort of a home phone system
- Simultaneously connect up to 2 BLUETOOTH® cell phones and manage calls from either device. Or connect one cell phone and one BLUETOOTH® headset for use with landline calls.
- Pair up to 4 BLUETOOTH® cell phones with the base
- Swap Between CELLULAR and HOME Line Calls
- Pair and Connect a BLUETOOTH Headset to Make and Receive Landline Calls
- Ringer Volume Control
- Selectable Ring Tones
- Intercom Between Handsets
- 200 Name/Number Phonebook Directory
- Call Transfer Using Intercom
- Use up to 4 Cordless Handsets on a call
- Push-To-Talk for Instant Communication between Handsets or Base and Handsets
- 10 Speed Dial and 10 Intercom Number Locations
- Last 10 Number Redial
- Handset Locator
- 2 Charger(s)
- 2 Cordless Handset(s)
- 3 AC Adapter(s)
- Telephone Line Cord
- 3 Battery Pack(s)
- Equalizer For Customized Audio - Choose from 4 preset profiles
- Allows you to speak and listen without holding the handset. This leaves your hands free to do other things and lets more people in on the conversation.
- Stores name, number, time and date of up to 50 incoming calls, whether or not the phone is answered. Numbers stored in the Caller ID history can be dialed directly from the memory.
- Expandable System (use up to 12 handsets through a single phone jack)
- Voicemail Waiting Indicator (COVM) **
- Handset Volume Control
- HD Audio - Taking sound quality to the next level
- Message Counter
- On-Hook Dialing
- Wall Mountable
- RoHS Compliant
- Energy Star Compliant
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Provides privacy by allowing you to hear your caller, but prevents the caller from hearing you.
- Any Key Answer
- Auto Off
- Chain Dialing
- Scroll through the Caller ID history and use the Display Dial button to quickly call the selected number.
- Keeps a caller on the line while you do other things.
- Audible Message Alert
- Up to 14 Minutes of Digital Recording Time***
- Remote Access
- Call Screening/Intercept
- Message Retrieval from Handset
- Memo Recording
- New Message Indicator
- Answering Machine Yes
- Caller ID Yes
- Machine Recording Time - Minutes 14
- Max No of Handsets 12
- Mute Yes
- Speakerphone Yes
- Sync with Smartphone Yes
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Corded or Cordless Corded
- Frequency 1.9 GHz DECT
- Handsets Included 2
- Backlit Keys or Display Both
- Message Waiting Alert Auditory and Visual
- Number of Phone Lines 1
- Power Source Batteries and Charger
- Color Silver
- Energy Star Qualified Yes
- Recycled Packaging Yes
- Country of Origin China
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Type of Packaging Retail Box
- Warranty 1 year
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.