Vodavi Starplus STS SP-3516-71 Backlit Display Speaker Phone
Manufacturer Part No: 71808
Rather than offering multiple phone models, we've packed all the features you need in one handsome, easy-to-use speakerphone. The STS phone has 24 flexible buttons that can be programmed to monitor stations in use, enable one touch speed dial, or to enable system features such as Do Not Disturb, All Call Page, and many more. The phone also has 3 interactive soft keys positioned directly below the 2 x 24 character display that enable quick access to common system features. The phone is CTI capable as well. The speakerphone enables convenient hands-free use and the volume control independently controls both handset and speaker volume.
- PBX/Centrex Compatibility
- Supports full or fractional T1
- Phones are CTI adaptable
- ADP - Additional Device Port on every phone for fax or modem connection
- Standard 2.5 mm Headset Jack on every phone
- Voice Mail does not reduce System Capacity
- UCD & LCR Capability
- Easy to Configure, Install & Program
- One phone model loaded with features
- Soft keys below display enable quick access to system features
- Name & number display Caller ID is standard on CO lines
- Optional In-Skin Voice Mail
- Basic or Expanded System options
- 2.5mm headset jack
- 24 button digital speakerphone with backlit 2 line x 24 character LCD display
- Requires 3500-00 system with software v.1.03 or higher or any 3501-00 system
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.