Viking SS Emgcy Handsfree Phone
Store #: 11642
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687221848
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones
Can automatically light the "Call Connected" LED for the hearing impaired
Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement
Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 16 seconds of voice memory
- Advance call progress detection
- Handsfree operation
- Phone line powered
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel prevents corrosion on stainless models
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- E-1600-20A dials up to 3 non-emergency "INFO" numbers
- Cycles through backup emergency and non-emergency numbers on busy or no-answer
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating, see DOD# 859
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, dial tone, time-out or touch tone command
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15F to 130F)
- 9 different chassis or board only available
- Available in 42" tall tower phone model E-1600A-BLT-EWP (DOD# 217)
- Central Station Monitoring capability (dials 2 numbers)
- Optional PB-100 Polling System available (DOD# 232)
- Optional BLK-3-EWP strobe light kit available (DOD# 653)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.