Viking Hot Line Wall Phone - Ash
Store #: 11726
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687221787
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Viking economical and vandal-resistant hot-line phone
- Programmable 1- 32 digit telephone number each time the phone's handset is lifted
- Products may be programmed to touch tone or pulse dial and will not dial on incoming calls
- Available in desk or wall chassis, as well as in a vandal resistant panel phone configuration
- Network insert dialer also available to convert standard phones into hot-line phones
- Telephone line powered
- Hearing aid compatible amplified handsets
- Rotar handset volume control
- 1 -32 digit speed dial number
- Touch tone and 10/20 pps pulse dialing
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Restricts fraudulent calls from hand held dialers
- K-1900D/W-2 available in red or ash
- Optional Q170600 ringer (Fax Back doc 845)
- Operates on a CO line or analog PABX/KSU extensions
- Ring detection (will not dial on incoming calls)
- Programmable security code to enter programming mode
- Touch tone programmable K-1900-6 fits standard 500, 554, 2500 and 2554
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.