Viking Hot Line Desk Phone - Ash
Store #: 11724
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687221831
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Viking hotline phone
- Good for catalog sales, information kiosks in malls, courtesy and customer service phones, automated tellers, hot-line reservation phones, security and emergency phones
- Telephone line powered
- Hearing aid compatible amplified handsets
- Rotary handset volume control
- 1-32 digit programmable speed dial number
- Touch tone and 10/20 pps pulse dialing
- Nonvolatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Restricts fraudulent calls from hand held dialers
- K-1900D/W-2 available in red or ash
- Optional Q170600 ringer
- Operates on a CO line or analog PABX/KSU extensions
- Ring detection (will not dial on incoming calls)
- Programmable security code to enter programming mode
- Touch tone programmable
- K-1900-6 fits standard 500, 554, 2500 and 2554 set phones
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.