Viking Door Box Polished Brass
Store #: 11667
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687222760
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Viking polished brass entry phone
- Weather and vandal resistant
- Mountable in a standard single gang electrical box
- Door or gate communication, business delivery entrances
- Use with a Viking C-200 to control one E-40 on a single phone line
- Use with a Viking C-2000A to control 1 to 4 E-40s and door/gate control on a single phone line
- Provide unique front and back door chimes and paging when used with a Viking SLP-1 and C-2000A
- Residential, commercial and industrial door security
- Use with a Viking K-1900-5 for automatic speed dialing on tele- phone lines or analog PABX/KSU station ports
- Use on any analog PABX station port with programmable ringdown capability
- Mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed push button switch, self draining mic mount and UV stable weather resistant powder coating
- Vandal resistance: 16 guage polished brass or 18 gauge stainless steel faceplate, stainless steel push button, stainless steel speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coating, hex drive mounting screws
- Telephone line powered
- Microphone and speaker volume controls
- Programmable intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Selectable auto answer feature for monitoring
- Programmable VOX switching speed
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.