Video Entry Phone-Black
Store #: 11671
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687223316
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Viking compact entry phone with color video camera
- Door or gate communication, business delivery entrances
- Use with a Viking C-200 to control one E-50 on a single phone line
- Use with a Viking C-2000A to control 1 to 4 E-50s and door/gate control on a single phone line
- Provide unique front and back door chimes and paging when used with a Viking SLP-1 and C-2000A
- Use with a Viking K-1900-5 for automatic speed dialing on telephone lines or analog PABX/KSU station ports
- Use on an analog PABX station port with programmable ringdown capability
- Built-in high resolution color video camera with wide viewing, tilt/swivel adjustments, and wide operating temperature of -30 F to 150 F
- Audio and video transmission on one CAT5E cable
- Compact size: front panel is the size of a typical single gang midsize wall plate
- Mounting: flush mount in a single gang (1.7 deep x 2.1 wide min) electrical box or surface mount in a Viking model VE-3x5 (not included - see fax back document 424)
- Weather resistant features: mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, sealed camera lens, potted camera circuit board, stainless steel phone and camera mounting hardware and UV stable weather resistant powder coating (excluding E-50-SS )
- Vandal resistant features: 16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge stainless steel faceplate, stainless steel push button, stainless steel speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coating, impact and scratch resistant camera lens, and hex drive mounting screws
- Microphone and speaker volume controls
- Programmable intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Selectable auto answer feature for monitoring
- Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.