Store #: 3438
Manufacturer Part No: WPU-7800
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
WiFi mobility offers exceptional value to VoIP installations and pays its own way with extra ROI for the embedded wireless network. The WPU7800 is more robust than competing brands and much less expensive than comparable high-end products.
- 1. 802.11b/g Wireless LAN
- WMM for QoS
- Enhanced Power Save for longer lasting battery
- 2. Wireless Security
- WEP (64 /128 bits)
- 802.1x EAP-MD5, EAP-TTLS, PEAP, EAP-TLS*
- 802.11i* (WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise)
- 3. Dynamic Network Binding
- Pre-configuration 5 Network profiles
- Wireless LAN Site Survey
- Simple WLAN profile configuration for instant network connection
- DHCP / Static IP
- DiffServ (ToS) Tagging
- NAT Traversal*: UPnP
- Automatic roaming between APs
- Layer 3 SIP hands-over
- 4. Voice over IP
- IETF RFC3261 SIP
- G.711a/u, G.729ab Audio Codec
- Jitter Buffer
- In-band DTMF / Out-of-band DTMF (INFO, RFC2833)
- SIP MESSAGE
- SIP/SIMPLE Presence and Chatting*
- 5. Call Features
- Call Mute
- Call Hold
- Call Transfer (attended / unattended)
- Call Waiting
- Call Forwarding (busy / no answer / unconditional)
- Caller ID Display
- Caller ID Blocking
- 3-way Conference (depends on SIP proxy)
- 6. Phone Features
- 40 Polyphonic MIDI Ring (/ Vibrator*)
- Call History (Inbound / Outbound / Missed / Memo, 100 records)
- Phone Book (500 records)
- Speed Dial (99 records)
- Distinctive Ringing (by individuals and/ or groups)
- Active call history and phone book search while on the line
- 7. Applications
- Simple HTML Browser (Google Mobile, customizable for other information services)
- Alarm / Morning Call
- World Time
- 8. Management
- Auto/Manual Upgrade (TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS)
- Auto Provisioning (HTTP/HTTPS)
- SNTP Time Synchronization
- Syslog Remote Logging
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.