Toshiba Strata CTX670 KSU
Manufacturer Part No: 73173
- Toshiba Strata CTX670 KSU
- Mfr. Part#: CHSUB672A
- Larger Strata DK System (Digital Hybrid System)
- High Speed 32-bit RISC Processor
- Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) working memory
- Static Random Access Memory (SRAM) with lithium battery for back-up memory
- SmartMedia Flash Program Memory:
- Stores Program Memory
- Easy to Download Program Memory
- Easy to Upload Program Memory
- No need to replace Memory Chip Hardware
- New architecture takes advantage of a high-speed backplane that provides faster I/O functions and greater port density
- Multi-system networking capabilities are provided using QSIG call control standards
- Digital PAD technology is used to adjust for differing transmission levels between internal and external devices
- Supports remote telephones through IP networks using the MCK branch extender
- Supports high-demand trunk interfaces using VoIP and Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) technology
- Feature options are software controlled and do not require additional DSP hardware to allocate feature resources
- Easy Programming and Setup of Software Features via digital telephone,
or full programming via CTX670 WinAdmin Terminal
- StrataNet Multi-System Networking:
- Coordinated Numbering Plan
- QSIG Basic Call Control
- Alternate Routing
- Centralized Attendant
- Centralized Voice Mail
- Network SMDR
- Advanced Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Multiple Group Agent Login
- Skills-Based Routing
- Priority Queuing
- Advanced Call Routing
- Agent Priority Routing
- Intelligent Announcements
- IVR Voice Assistant Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) Access
- Enhance Voicemail Integration (Supports DTMF) Integration, Station Message Desk Interface (SMDI)and Toshiba Stratagy Voicemail Integration.
- CSTA System CTI Link (Both Desktop and System OAI are Available)
- System Fault Finding and Diagnostics (Problems can be detected, alerted, logged and traced)
- Automatic Release of Incoming Calls
- Caller ID Enhancements
- Cancel Button Feature
- Transmission Level Control (Internal and External Devices)
- Recognizes Digital, cordless, and door Toshiba telephones as well as the standard analog telephone (Type 500, Type 2500 and the equivalent)
- Analog Trunk
- T1 Trunk
- ISDN extension terminal (Audio and Speech)
- ISDN trunk/tie line (Audio and Speech)
- Conference Circuit
- Holding Music Source
- External Paging Device
- Conferencing Features (Eight-Party Conference) - Available to All Station Users
- Emergency Call
- Hot Dialing
- Lost Call Treatment
- Night Transfer Auto Scheduled
- Off-Hook Camp-On
- Split Conference
- Stutter Dial Tone
- System Call Forward
- (4) DTMF / Busy Tone Receivers (An additional (28) more can be activated with software license (Maximum of 32))
- Network Interface Card (NIC) Port for 10 Base-T LAN Connection of the CTX WinAdmin Computer and CSTA Applications
33.6 Kbps Modem
- (1) Music-On-Hold Interface
- Connectors for Optional Serial Port Interface Sub-Assembly (BSIS1A provides (4) RS-232C Serial Ports that can be used for SMDR, SMDI and (2) for future use)
- BECU/BBCU Processor processor maximum capacity of 96 CO lines or 160 Stations for a total of 192 Ports
- BEXS/BBMS Expansion Module can be added to the BECU/BBCU to increase maximum capacity to 264 CO Lines or 560 Stations for a total of 672 Ports
- 64 Trunk / Station Port Licenses are included as standard with Strata CTX670 Processor
- Additional Software Trunk / Station Port Licenses can be added in increments of four for up to a maximum of 672 Ports
- Compatible with All Toshiba Digital Telephones.
- Does not support Analog Electronic Telephones
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.