Toshiba DKT-2304-CT 900MHz Terminal With Digital Cordless Phone
Manufacturer Part No: 72946
The Toshiba Strata DKT2304-CT Cordless Digital 900Mhz Telephone allow you to share the same station port and extension number with your digital desk phone, enabling you to use either telephone as needed. The LCD displays Caller ID information and concise feature-operation instructions which simplify feature use. Provides four feature buttons you can use for multi-line access or to program directory numbers, CO lines or the calling features you use most.
Note: Replaces model# DKT2104CT.
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) that wraps using two lines, total of 32 characters
- Ringer and handset volume control
- Single button access to: Conference, Hold, Redial, Message and Transfer features
- Four programmable function buttons
- Charging stand (with spare battery charging capability on DKT2304-CT)
- AutoStandby, AutoTalk
- Vibrate ringer alert, Out-of-range protection, Low-battery protection system
- Wall-mountable separate base and charging unit
- Headset jack (2.5mm)
- High quality ultra-secure conversation with 32Kbps Adaptive Differential Pulse Code Modulation (ADPCM) voice code combination
- Three ring tones
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.