Stainless Steel Handsfree Phon
Store #: 11660
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687222791
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Viking handsfree phone in stainless steel
- Provide reliable and intelligent communication - in noisier locations
- Designed to provide quick and reliable communication in noisier areas
- Mic sensitivity is set to a low level until the TALK button ispressed then it is raised to a normal level. In this way, the E-30-PT assures that the called partys voice will be broadcast over the speaker. In applications where the background noise can be louder than the person calling, a handset type phone isrecommended.
- Built in dialer
- ntelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed
- Can be programmed to dial up to 5 different numbers on ring no answer or busy and can be configured to dial these numbers until answered
- Applications: non-ADA hot-line phones for: terminals, stadiums, parking lots/ramps,convention centers, ATM machines, gate and door entry
- Phones for: business lobbies, vehicular and pedestrian gates, residences
- Push to talk button
- Phone line powered
- Vandal resistant, stainless steel faceplate with heavy-duty metalcall button
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Touch tone or pulse dialing
- Programmable to dial up to 5 numbers on busy orring no answer
- Red off-hook LED indicator
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, return to dial tone, time out or a touch tone command
-Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15F to 130F)
- Minimum ring voltage: 90VAC RMS
- Dimensions: overall 5" x 5" x 2.25", plastic electrical box 4" x 4" x 2.12"
- Connection: RJ11 jack
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.