Sony CD Radio Cassette Recorder
Store #: 9978
Manufacturer Part No: 027242780262
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Sony cassette recorder with built-in stereo
- Band : AM: 530-1710kHz; FM: 87.5-108.0MHz
- External Antenna : AM: Built-in Ferrite Bar Antenna; FM: Telescopic Antenna
- Display : LCD
- Battery Life (Approx) : FM Recording: Sony R14P: Approx. 4.5 hours Sony Alkaline batteries LR14: Approx. 19 hours; Tape Playback: Sony R14P: Approx. 2.5 hours Sony Alkaline batteries LR14: Approx. 13 hours; CD Playback: Sony R14P: Approx. 1.0 hours Sony Alkaline batteries LR14: Approx. 8 hours
- Battery Type : Unit: "C" x 6 (optional)
- Output Power : 3.4W Total (1.7W + 1.7W (at 4 ohms, 10% harmonic distortion))
- Power Consumption (in Operation) : AC 13 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity : With 3.2-ohm loads, both channels driven from 100-10000Hz; rated 1.7W per channel minimum RMS power, with no more than 10% total harmonic distortion in AC operation.
- Power Requirements : AC 120V, 60Hz
- Radio : AM, FM
- Tape Cassette : Player, Cassette Recorder
- CD Syncro Recording : Synchronized CD/Cassette Dubbing
- Disc Capacity : 1
- Tray Type : Flat Loading, Single CD
- Type of Use : Portable Boombox
- DC-In : 1
- Headphone Input(s) : 1
- Input(s) : Audio in Jack (stereo mini jack)
- Output(s) : Headphone Jack (stereo mini jack), for 16-32 Ohm impedence headphones
- CD : Player
- CD Play Mode(s) : Program, Shuffle, Repeat, 20 Track RMS Programming
- Digital-to-Analog Converter : 1 Bit
- Format(s) Supported : CD-R/RW Playback Compatibility1
- Frequency Response : CD: 20-20000Hz (+1/-2dB) Cassette: TYPE I (normal), 80-10000Hz
- Sound Enhancer : Mega Bass
- Tape Operation : Single Stereo Cassette (fast winding) Approx. 150 sec. with Sony C-60 cassette
- Tape System : 4 Track, 2 Channel Stereo Cassette
- Tuner Type : Digital
- Tuning : Auto Scan Radio
- Preset Channel : 30 presets total (10 AM, 20 FM)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.