Snom Phone 2 line LCD 47 keys Black 3038
Store #: 14550
Manufacturer Part No: SNO-320-BK
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Snom 320 SIP based phone
- 2 x 24 character, tiltable semi-graphical display with backlit LED
- 47 keys, 12 programmable function keys with LEDs (54 with the expansion module)
- Message waiting indication LED
- Address book (100 entries)
- Speed dialing
- Local dial plan
- Number guessing
- Lists of missed, received and dialed calls (100 entries each)
- Call waiting indication
- Clock, daylight saving, call-timer
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Blocking of anonymous calls
- Handling of up to 12 calls simultaneously
- Menu-driven user interface
- Ring tone selection, import of individual ringtones
- URL Dialing support
- National language support for selected languages (NLS)
- Do not disturb
- Speakerphone (full duplex)
- Auto answer mode
- Keyboard lock
- Blind transfer, attended transfer
- Music on hold support (only via PBX)
- Conferencing (3-way conference bridge on phone)
- Call park, call pickup (only via PBX)
- Call completion
- Client Matter Code (CMC)
- Call waiting/switching between calls
- RTP multicast paging
- Multiple audio device support
- RFC3261 compliance
- UDP, TCP and TLS
- Digest/basic authentication
- PRACK (RFC3262)
- Error-information support
- Reliability of provisional responses (RFC3262)
- Early media support
- DNS SRV (RFC3263), redundant server support
- Offer/answer (RFC3264)
- Message Waiting Indication (RFC3842), subscription for MWI events (RFC3265)
- Dialog-state monitoring (RFC 4235)
- In-band DTMF/out-of-band DTMF/SIP INFO DTMF
- STUN client, ICE (NAT traversal)
- ENUM (RFC3261), NAPTR (RFC2915), rport (RFC3581), REFER (RFC3515)
- Bridged line appearance (BLA)
- Auto provisioning with PnP
- Busy lamp field support (BLF)
Power supply ordered separately
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.