You Save: $19.01 (11 %)
Store #: 3386
Manufacturer Part No: 2226
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Note: a power supply is not included. An announcement via snom PA1 is effected simply by initiating a call from a snom telephone with its handset, headset, or via handsfree mode. An efficient 4 Watt amplifier provides sufficient coverage for the entire room or floor space.
Snom PA1 - Features
- Public announcement system for office floors, shopping malls, reception areas and waiting rooms
- Background music & advertising in supermarkets, airports, train and bus stations
- Church broadcasts
- Remote learning programs / webinars
- Audio transmissions in hotels, offices, hospital wings
- Power supply included
- Compatible with Microsoft Lync.
Snom PA1 - OverviewHow it works
The audio control system Snom PA1 augments your existing SIP PBX with another component of modern communication. The Snom PA1 unites the functions of a telephone with a high-performance digital amplifier for broadcasting announcements and supplying background music to assigned rooms, hallways, and office floors. An announcement via Snom PA1 is effected simply by initiating a call from a snom telephone with its handset, headset, or via handsfree mode. An efficient 4 Watt amplifier provides sufficient coverage for the entire room or floor space. If a network video camera is connected to the Snom PA1, images of the highest quality are transmitted to monitors located in other rooms or on other floors
Several Snom PA1 units can be connected to each other via the built-in switch. The individual network cables can be up to 100 meters long; otherwise common quality impairments caused by long stretches of cabling do not occur. The Snom PA1 can be optionally installed on walls or ceilings. The Snom PA1 can be power-fed either via conventional power supply unit connection or through Power-over- Ethernet (PoE). The specific addressing of individual control systems can be centrally configured via the device’s web interface. Aside of the leading SIP protocol, the Snom PA1 can also be addressed via Multicast, thus enabling one transmitter to simultaneously address many receivers. As with all other snom terminals, updates and configuration changes for the Snom PA1 can be centrally effected over the server. For maintenance purposes, the Snom PA1 has two 3.5 mm jacks for headset connection. Four freely programmable output pins can be utilized for controlling the via its web interface.
Snom PA1 Specifications
• Voltage feed via network (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, class 3
• Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3, 10/100 Mbps switch
• SIP communication + Multicast
• Central configuration and maintenance
• Web interface menu
• Remote volume configuration
• 4 Watt power amplifier, class D (loudspeaker not included)
• Key for announcement of IP address and for resetting
• 2 LED status indicators
• For maintenance purposes: two 3.5 mm jacks for headphone connection
• 4 freely programmable output pins, configuration via web interface
• Robust housing for wall-mount
• Base unit
• Brackets, screws and expansion anchors for wall mounting
• Drill template
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.