Snom ONE Mini PBX
Item Number: SNO-ONEMINI
Trade in & Save
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
The Snom ONE Mini is a telephony system for small businesses and home offices requiring a compact yet powerful on-premise IP-PBX. It is based on a low-power, high-performance ARM processor with Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and can be powered by an external power supply or PoE. Absence of moving parts increases the stability of the system and reduces the noise in the small office environment.
The ONE Mini saves significant amounts of energy compared with PC-based solutions. PSTN termination could be achieved with SIP-based PSTN gateways or with service providers that provide SIP trunks over the Internet. Software installed on the appliance is able to deal with a large range of compatible devices and services.
Full Featured IP-PBX System
Low Power Consumption
Cell Phone Integration
Extension Specific Dial Plan
Voicemail To Email
Shared Line Emulation
Multiple extension & ANI Assignments
Conference Rooms & Hunt Groups
SIP Trunking & PSTN Connectivity
Multiple Trunks Per Domain
No Moving Parts
Power Adapter (Included)
Up to 20 Extensions Systems
CPU: 1.4 GHz ARM
- 512 MB NAND Flash
- 512 MB DDR2
- USB 2.0 Port
- Ethernet: RJ45, IEEE 802.3/Gigabit
- Caller-ID Based Agent Preference Routing
- Multiple Call Redirection Events & Destinations
- Dynamic Call Routing
- Web-based Agent Activity Tracking & Call Monitoring
- MoH Mixing w/ Announcements
- Cell Phone Twinning
- Hot Desking & Call Redirection
- Presence & Monitoring (BLF)
- Full System Monitoring
- Music On Hold Support
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 UM Support
- Call Record Button
- Park Orbit
- Service Flags & Paging
- Picture Upload
- Call Redirection
- Intercom (2-way) Support
- Call Pickup Groups
- Multiple Registrations Per Extension
- Presence & Monitoring (BLF)
- PIN-Code-Based Log In
- Registration For ITSP & PSTN Gateways
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
- Inbound DTMF Detection
- CO-line Emulation
- Emergency Call
- Message Waiting Support
- SIP TLS Transport Layer
- HTTPS Provisioning
- SRTP Media Encryption
- Selectable Password Policy
- Call Number Limitation
- Use Of Favorite Address Book Tools
- Automatic Blacklisting After Unsuccessful Authentication Attempts (DoS Defense)
- Certificate Support
- Far-end NAT Traversal w/ Mini Session Border Controller
- Hunting Groups
- Multiple IP-address Routing In SIP
- Multiple SIP, HTTP, & TFTP Ports
- QoS Definition
- Support For DNS A, AAAA, SRV & NAPTR
- Time Zone
- ENUM Support
- Multiple Language Support
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.