Snom MeetingPoint Meeting Point SIP Conference Phone 2040
Call 888-976-7443 or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 3395
Manufacturer Part No: Snom MeetingPoint
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
Note: a power supply is not included.
Snom MeetingPoint - Highlights:
- OmniSound Full duplex wideband sound technology
- Management of up to 4 external participants
- Recording range up to 30 m_ or 10 participants
- Simultaneous management of internal and external telephone listings (LDAP)
- Connection type for add-on microphones for a larger reception range
- Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 R2 ready
- Multiple SIP registrations
The first VoIP conference telephone from snom, the Snom MeetingPoint, is the ideal addition for business travellers who must make frequent crosslocation arrangements. With the Snom MeetingPoint you are able to allow for a total of 4 external participants to attend at your conference from different locations all over the world - without expensive additional expenses for journeys or slow mail agreements. Control your travel budget and take care of the environment!
Of course the conference telephone, Snom MeetingPoint, provides additional comfort, that you would expect from snom: management of up to 4 external participants, LDAP, contact listings, possible snom Flexor CTI integration, excellent sound by OmniSound 2.0 etc. The snom MeetingPoint is perfectly qualified for use in middle to large conference rooms. As result of the reliable suppression of disturbing background noise and its excellent sound quality you can hold your telephone conferences in large groups of up to 10 persons without affecting the intelligibility of the call.
Three speakers, equipped with full duplex wideband audio (7 kHz, codec G.722) provide balanced and full sound, which snom customers also know from the snom klarVOICE handset. The integrated special microphones ensure that your interlocutors feel as if you are sitting in the neighboring office - and not on the other side of the world! The graceful styling of the snom MeetingPoint integrates ideally into each VoIP infrastructure and makes it a decent eye-catcher for your conference room.
Snom MeetingPoint Specifications
- Size: Diameter: 240mm, Height: 77mm
- DisplayL Background-lit graphical LCD, 128 x 64 pixels
- Weight 1kg
- Color black
- Keypad: Alphanumeric 0-9, *, #, dial, hang up, mute, inrease volume, menu, conference, recording, volume control, 5 keys for navigation in the menu system
- Microphone: circular (360) recording characteristics
- Reception range: up to 30m_, < 10 persons
- Speaker: Frequency range: 150-15000 Hz playback
- Volume: 90db SPI 0.5m. Equalizer function
- Anti-theft protection: Kensington security slot
- Network connection: 1 x RJ-45, PoE 10/100MBit
- Power supply: Power adapter 100-240V AC/14V DC - PoE
- Add-on microphones: modular 4/4 possible
- Temperature: 5-40C
- Air humidity: 20-80%
- Suggested acoustic room conditions
- Reverberation time: 0.5 S Rt 60
- Background noise: 45 dbA
- Telecom: TBr21, 47 CFR part 68/TIA, IC CS-03 Issue 1999/01/01
- EMC: EN301 489-1,3. EN 300 220-1,2 FCC subpart B und C.
- Electrical safety class: UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1:200
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.