Snom HP 4110
Item Number: 3956
Manufacturer Part No: 2956
Trade in & Save
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
Snom HP 4110
This is a PoE Capable device and a power supply is not included
The HP 4110 IP Phone is a Microsoft Lync optimized common area telephone. HP 4110 IP Phones are standalone, cost-effective, and mainstream phones that are ideal for deployments in common areas such as lobbies. The HP 4110 IP Phone provides Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity as well as an optional power adapter. Simplified wall-mount capability provides easy installation. The HP 4110 IP Phones are well suited for "hot-desking" applications. Users can log into their Microsoft Lync user accounts by entering their PINs on the phones, which allows them to access voicemail, personal contacts, and any customized user profile settings.
Snom HP 4110 IP Phone Features:
- Microsoft Lync optimized common area phone
- Standalone operation in a Lync environment
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity
- Well suited for "hot-desking" applications
- Simplified wall-mount capability
- Microsoft Real Time Audio (RTA) Technology
- G.722 support
- G.711(A-law, -law) support
- Codecs and Acoustic Performance
- Supports wideband and Hearing Aid Compatible support
- Echo cancellation and wideband speaker and microphone
- Power supply not included
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.