Snom Baseline Phone 27 Keys Black 3037
Store #: 14549
Manufacturer Part No: SNO-300-BK
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Snom 300 SIP Based IP Phone
- 2 x IEEE 802.3 10/100 Mbps switch
- 4 SIP identities (lines)
- Headset connection
- SIP RFC3261
- Security: SIPS/SRTP, TLS
- STUN, ENUM, NAT, ICE
- Codecs: G.711, G.729A, G.723.1, G.722, G.726, GSM 6.10 (full rate)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- XML driven mini-Browser
- Very low energy consumption
- 2 x 16 character display, backlit
- 27 keys, 6 programmable function keys with LEDs
- Message waiting indication LED
- Address book (100 entries)
- Speed dialing
- Local dial plan
- Number guessing
- Lists of missed, received and dialed calls (100 entries each)
- Call waiting indication
- Clock, daylight saving, call-timer
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Blocking of anonymous calls
- Handling of 4 simultaneous calls
- Menu-driven user interface
- Ring tone selection, import of individual ring tones
- URL Dialing support
- National language support for selected languages (NLS)
- Do not disturb
- Speakerphone (full duplex)
- Auto answer mode
- Keyboard lock
- Blind transfer, attended transfer
- Music on hold support (only via PBX)
- Conferencing (3-way conference bridge on phone)
- Call park, call pick-up (only via PBX)
- Call completion
- Client Matter Code (CMC)
- Call waiting/switching between calls
- RTP multicast paging
- Multiple audio device support
Power supply ordered separately
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.