Note: a power supply is not included.
The snom 821 is the first qualified device on Microsofts UC platform with extended feature support for even greater performance. Compared to other compatible devices, it is the only IP phone in the market that has a dual SIP stack and color screen combined with advanced presence features in addition to the following extended scenarios:
- Server side address book search with integrated presence
- Presence integrated in call history, contact list and search results
- Advanced security on server side, controlled keyboard lock
- Mapping of your favourite contacts on 3 colour buttons (with instant presence view)
- WLAN support
- G722 wideband support
- integrated 1 Gigabit switch
With its large high-resolution TFT color display (8,9 cm (3.5), 320 x 240 pixels) the snom 821 offers a brilliant depiction of call lists, phone directories, and caller information via the integrated XML browser.
The wideband technology used in the handset captures more than double the frequency spectrum that a standard handset does, making the audio quality comparable to FM radio. On speakerphone a Class D amplifier reliably suppresses interference noise.
The snom 821 WLAN gives you complete freedom in selecting the environment of your choice. Whichever option you prefer, the snom 820 is prepared for any and all scenarios: Power via adapter plus WLAN or Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Moreover, the snom 821 offers all conveniences snom customers have come to expect from us. As security is one of the most important concerns of our time, this topic has always been a priority for snom. Therefore important security features like secure VPN, TLS and SRTP are an integral part of the 821s firmware. Our continuing goal is to ensure that our customers data are protected effectively from any unwanted accessing.
But the snom 821 also offers a wide range of functions that are a necessity these days and highly valued particularly by our business customers. 5-way conferencing, multiple ringtones, and up to twelve different SIP identities are a few examples for the numerous business functionalities provided. The snom 821 allows our customers to operate completely indepently of their current environment anytime, anyplace.
The phone user interface is designed to be operated intuitively. The keys are positioned so as to be easily seen and used from any angle, regardless of whether the snom 821 is set up with the footstand in the high or low position.
Compatible with Microsoft Lync.
Snom 821 - Black Specifications
- High-resolution TFT color display (8,9 cm (3,5") 320 x 240pxl)
- integrated 1 Gigabit switch
- Comfortable and intuitive menu structure
- 5-way conferencing (bridge on phone)
- Caller identification on display
- Directory (250 entries)
- Import/export of directory/phonebook
- Speed dial
- Local dial plan
- Lists of missed, received, and dialed calls (100 entries each)
- Indication of calls on hold
- Clock with automatic daylight-saving time, call timer
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Handling of up to 12 calls simultaneously
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.