Store #: 3397
Manufacturer Part No: 2795
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
***A POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS MODEL.***
The snom 760 phone addresses office users that require excellent audio, PBX-style keys, and rich visual information. It combines a state-of-the-art hardware with the proven snom SIP software.
The snom 760 not only provides you with comprehensive IP telephone functionality, but also a whole range of extra features which really put it in a class of its own compared to similar products.
- High-resolution 3.5”color display
- 12 LED function keys
- LED function keys
- Wideband audio
- Hands-free operation
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- WLAN ready
- 2 x USB (Type A)
- 2 Gigabit LAN ports
- Compatible with Microsoft Lync.
Snom 760 Specifications
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3/1 Gigabit switch
- 1 x LAN, 1 x PC: RJ 45
- Power over Ethernet/PoE:
IEEE 802.3af, Class 2
- Power: 5 V DC (not included)
- Handset: RJ-4P4C connector
- Headset: RJ-4P4C connector or via USB
- USB ports: Type A Hi/Full/Low Speed
- Hi-Res color LCD display (320 x 240)
- 16 freely programmable keys 4 variable function keys
- Handling of up to 12 calls simultaneously
- Address book with 1000 contact entries
- Caller ID
- Do not disturb mode
- Built in HTTP, HTTPS server
- Remote configuration/provisioning
- Dialing via Web browser
- Password protection
- Wideband Audio
- G.711 A-law, μ-law
- G.722, G.726, G.729AB
- GSM 6.10 (full rate)
- Comfort Noise Generator (CNG)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
• RFC3261 compliant
• UDP, TCP and TLS
• Digest authentication
• PRACK (RFC3262)
• Error code indication
• Reliability of provisional responses (RFC3262)
• Early media support
• DNS SRV (RFC3263), redundant server
• Offer/Answer (RFC3264)
• Message Waiting Indication (RFC3842),
Subscription for MWI events (RFC3265)
• Dialog-state monitoring (RFC 4235)
• STUN client (NAT traversal)
• NAPTR (RFC 2915), rport (RFC 3581),
REFER (RFC 3515))
• Bridged line appearance (BLA)
• Auto provisioning with PnP
• Presence/Buddy-list feature
• Busy lamp field support (BLF)
• Presence publishing
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.