Snom 710 IP Phone wtih Power Supply
You Save: $33.01 (28 %)
Store #: 16279
Manufacturer Part No: SNOM-710_AC
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1x - Snom 710 IP Phone with PoE (SNOM-710)
1x - Snom Power Supply for all Snom Products (SNO-POWERSUPPLY)
Includes power supply.
Part of snom's 7xx series phone portfolio, the snom 710 joins the snom 720 and snom 760 to form a state-of-the-art line of full-featured IP desktop phones for small or large scale deployments in a multitude of business scenarios.
Supporting four SIP identities and blending an elegant utilitarian design for high usability with high performance and affordability, the snom 710 delivers a rich set of everyday business telephony features critical to today's real-time, information-driven business workforce.
Blending rich features and assured performance with usability and affordability, the snom 710 is the right choice for organizations with large business needs but a small business budget.
The snom 710 desktop phone - a standout in its class with superior voice quality, rich features and user-friendly design all delivered at an affordable price.
- Four-line display, BW, 128 x 48 pixels
- 5 freely programmable keys, 4 variable function keys
- Menu-driven user interface
- Comfortable and intuitive menu structure
- Localization (language, time, dial tone)
- Call indication with LED
- Selection of ring tones, VIP ring tones, integration of customized ring tones
- LED indicators for missed calls, received messages, and calls on hold
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Multiple audio device support
- Call waiting indication
- Clock with automatic daylight-saving time
- 4 identities/accounts
- Directory with 1000 contact entries
- Import/export of directory
- Speed dialing
- URL dialing
- Local dial plan
- Automatic Redial on Busy
- Call completion (busy/unreachable) (3)
- Caller identification
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Blocking of anonymous calls
- Auto answer
- Lists of missed, received and dialed calls (100 entries each)
- Music on hold
- Handling of up to 4 simultaneous calls
- Blind and attended transfer
- Call forwarding
- 4-way conference on the phone
- Extension monitoring, call pickup (3)
- Call park, call unpark (3)
- Multicast paging
- DND mode (do not disturb)
- Keyboard lock
- Client Matter Code (CMC) (3)
- Unified Communications ready
- Built-in HTTP/HTTPS server
- Remote configuration/provisioning
- Dialing from web interface
- Password protection
- Diagnostics (traces, logging, syslog)
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS, RTCP
- VLAN (IEEE 802.1X)
- LLDP-MED, RTCP-XR
- Wideband audio
- G.711 A-law, μ-law
- G.722 (wideband)
- G.726, G.729AB, GSM 6.10 (FR)
- Comfort Noise Generator (CNG)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
- RFC3261 compliant
- UDP, TCP and TLS
- Digest authentication
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.