Siemens Business Comm. S30853-H3100-R301 Hybrid Desktop Phone
Store #: 14547
Manufacturer: Siemens Business Comm.
Manufacturer Part No: GIGASET-DX800A
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Gigaset DX800A all in one hybrid phone
- Communication via VoIP and fixed line - an all-in-one solution
- Choose how to make a call - internet (VoIP) up to 6 SIP-accounts & analogue (1 PSTN-connection)
- Large 3.5" TFT color display (3.5 inch)
- 6 programmable keys (headset-usage, direct keys, services ...)
- Installation wizard
- Expandable to a cordless PBX
- Current Gigaet S/SL class, C610H is recommended
- Internal calls in full HDSP quality
- 4 External calls possible simultaneously
- WEB interface/ online - features
- PC connection via ethernet and Gigaset QuickSync
- Synchronize directory with Outlook
- CTI support (dial from Outlook, talk via base)
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, MacOS X 10.4.9 and higher
- Search in directory and yellow pages
- Reverse search via telephone number
- Automatic caller search with name, number and address display
- 2 Simultaneous Bluetooth connections, i.e. via headset and mobile phone
- Register up to 5 mobile phones
- Accept and make calls for mobile phone
- 3 answering machines - up to 55 minutes recording time, operates via base station and handset
- DECT 6.0 interference free communication
Supports email notification and info services (RSS feeds, various news topics, weather forecast, etc)
ECO DECT with different energy saving features (night mode, switchoff DECT) Professional contacts managemen and search: access to network base private phonebook, Microsoft Outlook Synchronization over Gigaset QuickSync Software
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.