ShoreTel ShorePhone IP 8000 - conference VoIP phone
Manufacturer Part No: 88373
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
The IP 8000 is the high definition audio conference phone
that delivers a revolutionary level of quality to audio conferencing.
ShoreGear 60 Features
- Display - High-resolution monochromatic backlit LCD display
240 x 64 pixels
- Complete room coverage - Pick up all talkers in the room
without unwanted noise with 16 omni-directional microphones.
- High-fidelity audio - Every call is clearthe phone is
designed to maximize speech clarity and intelligibility.
- Low distortion and ambient noise - Designed to reduce noise
from HVAC systems, projector fans for sensitive microphone or talker pickup
without the noise.
- Elegant, non-intrusive design - Updated design and no
additional microphone pods or sub woofers required.
- Simple to use - Intuitive keypad and display, add a third
participant at the touch of a button.
- Standards compliant - SIP compliant: RFC 3261, RFC 3264, RFC
- Power - Powered by 802.3af Power over Ethernet or optional
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.