Sangoma Vega 5000 24 FXS + 2 FXO
Store #: 9691
Manufacturer Part No: VS0150
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Sangoma Vega 5000 24 FXS + 2 FXO
Sangoma Vega 5000 24 FXS + 2 FXO analog gateway is designed to simplify the integration of legacy phone systems to IP infrastructure. The Vega 5000 connects analog handsets & devices to an IP network, typically either an internet telephony service provider (ITSP) or a corporate network, while providing two additional network-facing analog ports for connection to telephone lines or an analog PBX.
The Vega 5000 analog gateway includes 24 FXS ports (for connection to standard analog telephones) & 2 FXO ports (for connection to PSTN telephone lines or a PBX).
Service Provider Applications:
- Customer premises gateway for SIP trunking
- FXS endpoints for IP Centrex
- Survivability for IP phones
- Enterprise VoIP networking
- Enterprise IP telephony gateway
Open, Non-Proprietary Interfaces
- All Vega gateways support SIP, H.323 and T.38 fax
- The gateway can be configured for different country requirements, such as tones and line impedance.
- All Vega gateways have proven interoperability with a wide range of existing telecommunications & VoIP equipment
Lifeline PSTN Backup
When powered the Vega can route calls to or from the two FXO ports. Under power failure conditions the two FXO ports provide a hard-wired bypass to two FXS ports allowing PSTN calls to be made even under this failure condition.
ENP – Enhanced Network Proxy (Optional)
This option enables continuity of service during WAN/SIP outage and may be configured to operate in a number of ways including:
- Standalone proxy
- IP device survivability
- IP device call routing
- Emergency call routing
- SIP to SIP call routing
- With up to 50 FXS ports in a chassis that is only 1U high & half a rack deep, these gateways provide exceptional density
Sangoma Vega 5000 24 FXS + 2 FXO Specifications
- H.323 version 4
- Audio codecs:
- G.711 (a-law/µ-law)
- G.723.1 (5.3/6.4 kbps)
- GSM (Optional)
- FAX Support – up to G3 FAX, using T.38
- Modem Support – up to V.90, using G.711
- 16, 24, 32, or 50 VoIP channels
- 25 ports per RJ-21 connector
- 2 FXO ports on RJ-45 connectors
- 600R, 900R or CTR-21 line impedance
- 2 RJ-45s, 10 BaseT/100 BaseTX, full/half duplex
Available on FXS ports:
- Call Waiting
- Call Forward – Unconditional, Busy, No-Answer
- Call Transfer – Blind, Consultative
- 3-Way Conference
- Do Not Disturb
- Message Waiting Indicator – Audible, Visual
- Music on Hold
- Executive Barge
- Caller ID presentation – UK, DTMF, Bellcore GR30, ETSI
- Caller ID screening allows connections to be accepted only from selected call sources
- H.323 gatekeeper registration
- SIP Registration & Digest Authentication
Operation, Maintenance & Billing
- HTTP(S) web server
- RADIUS Accounting & Login
- Remote firmware upgrade:
- Auto code upgrade
- Auto configuration upgrade
- SNMP V1, V2 & V3
- TFTP/FTP support
- VT100 – RS232/Telnet/SSH
- Voice readback of IP parameters
Routing & Numbering
- Dial Planner – sophisticated call routing capabilities, standalone or gatekeeper/proxy integration
- Direct Dialing In (DDI)
- SIP registration to multiple proxies
- Adaptive jitter removal
- Comfort noise generation
- Silence suppression
- 802.1p/Q VLAN tagging
- Differentiated Services (DiffServ)
- Type of Service (ToS)
- QoS statistics reporting
- Echo cancellation (G.168 up to 128ms)
Security & Encryption
- Media – SRTP (Optional)
- SIP – TLS (Optional)
- Management – HTTPS, SSH Telnet
- Configurable user login passwords
- Enhanced Network Proxy (ENP) (Optional)
EMC (Class A)
- FCC Part 15
EMC (Class A)
FXS port surge protection – K.20, K.21, GR1089
- 0%..90% humidity (non–condensing)
FXS Line Length
- System ready
- Lifeline, FXS calls active
- LAN: speed/activity
- 437mm (17.2") x 43mm (1.7") x 275mm (10.8") width/height/depth
- Weight: 6.5kgs
- Rackmount: brackets supplied 483mm (19") 1U
- 1 x RJ21 to punch down Connector
- 1 x RJ21 to RJ45 cable (1.5m)
- 100..240 VAC, 47..63 Hz, 1..0.5 A for 24 ports or 100..240 VAC, 47..63 Hz, 2..1 A for 48 ports
- 48V DC (subject to MOQ) (Optional)
- Code & configuration data are stored in FLASH & executed from RAM
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.