Sangoma A400 Analog Series
You Save: $25.01 (8 %)
Store #: 7704
Manufacturer Part No: A400BRM
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Sangoma A400 Analog Series
Please note:This is a blank board and does NOT come with any FXO or FXS modules.
The A400 and Remora™ System Support up to 24 FXO/FXS ports.
How do I configure a Sangoma A200 / A400 Board?
The A400 Series is the high density version of the popular A200 series analog cards. Identical in operation and configuration, and using the same FXO and FXS modules, the A400 system supports twelve ports per main board and Remora™ daughtercard, as compared to four ports for the A200. As you need them, additional Remora™ cards can be added to the base twelve-port A400 card. A single PCI or PCI Express slot host connection can support up to 24 FXO/FXS ports with common synchronous clocking for all channels.Like all the Sangoma AFT Series, the A400 and Remora™ system has field upgradeable firmware to take advantage of enhancements as they become available. Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on analog-digital links.**Hardware echo cancellation option required.Sangoma A400 - Operating systems
Additional components for building your Sangoma analog board are listed under "Related Items" on this page. For help selecting the correct items to build a complete system, please view our online configuration guide.
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up).
Sangoma A400 Card (PCI and PCI Express)
||Digital Signal Processor
||Hardware echo canceller
||Hardware echo canceller
Sangoma A400 - Diagnostic toolsWANPIPEMON, SNMP, System logsSangoma A400 - Certification
Sangoma A400 - Warranty
- FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022 Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-S016, IEC 60950.
- Technical certifications in Russia and Malaysia
Sangoma A400 - ArchitectureThe Sangoma A400 Card consists of an A400 Remora™ daughterboard mounted on the Sangoma AFT Series PCI or PCI Express base card. The A400 Remora™ Card has six sockets each, which can accept an FXO-2 or FXS-2 module. Each FXO-2 or FXS-2 module supports two FXO or FXS lines respectively.Up to one additional A400 Remora™ daughterboards can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A400 Remora™ assembly. These additional Remoras are connected to the A400 by a backplane bus connector. Each 12-port A400 Remora™ card has a robust DB25 connection to a standard 12-line, colour-coded telephone cable that is ready for hard wiring into a punch block at the PSTN connection. Cable is included.Sangoma A400 - Get the Fax on Sangoma HardwareWith Sangoma, there is no need for a separate analog line to run your fax machine. Using T1/E1 passthrough with Sangoma analog cards, there are no clock slips, buffer overruns, or transmit underruns that cause missed lines, blank sheets, and missed pages when faxing.Sangoma A200 and A400 cards synchronize perfectly with digital T1/E1 cards and the PSTN atomic clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough and superior voice quality over T1 and E1 lines.**Hardware echo cancellation option required.
- Lifetime warranty on parts and labour.
- PLUS 30-day “no questions asked” return policy.
Sangoma A400 Analog Series Specifications
Sangoma A400 - Technical specifications
- From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces as required.
- Support for the Asterisk™, Yate™, FreeSWITCH™, CallWeaver™, OPAL™ PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- Single synchronous PCI interface up to 24 FXO/FXS ports.
- Connects to punch block using a standard 12-line colour coded telephone cable (included).
- Dimensions: 2U height form factor: 290mm x 55mm for use in a 2U chassis.
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips available for installation in 2U rack mount servers.
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper interrupts sharing.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features related to voice and/or data can be added when they become available.
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
- Temperature range: 0 - 50C.
Optional DSP daughterboard on the A400D
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in hardware. 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities.
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
- Voice quality enhancement: Octasic music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction.
- No CPU Load.
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.