You Save: $399.01 (21 %)
Store #: 7703
Manufacturer Part No: A301
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The A301 card is a 2U PCI adapter that supports clear channel T3 (44.7 Mbps) and E3 (34.4 Mbps) over dual BNC connectors.
Based on bus mastering PCI technology supported by a ring-buffer DMA architecture, the A301 provides 132 Mbps of PCI bus transfer capacity with minimal real-time processor load. The A301 is ideal for larger organizations or ISPs that have outgrown their multiple T1 or DSL links. The A301 allows these users to take advantage of the relatively low cost of T3/E3 connections when compared to multiple T1 or E1 lines.
Sangoma A301 - Operating systems
Sangoma A301 - Line protocolsFrame Relay, X.25, HDLC, PPP, SS7, Transparent bit-stream, BSC.Sangoma A301 - Higher level protocolsIP/IPX over Frame Relay/PPP/HDLC/X.25, X.25 over Frame Relay (Annex G), BSC over X.25 (DMT and TCOP), SNA over X.25, PPPoE, PPPoA, IP over ATM.Sangoma A301 - Diagnostic toolsWANPIPEMON, SNMP, System logsSangoma A301 - CertificationFCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022 Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-S016, IEC 60950Sangoma A301 - Production qualityISO 9002
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up).
Sangoma A301 Specifications
Sangoma A301 - Technical specifications
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Allows new features to be added when they become available.
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3v or 5v.
- Autosense compatibility with 5v and 3.3v PCI busses.
- Temperature range: 0 - 50°C.
Sangoma A301 - T3/E3 Standards
- DS3/E3 Framer: ANSI T1.107_1988, ANSI T1.107_1989, T1.404, ITU-T G.751, ITU-T G.832, Bellcore TR-TSY-000009 and AT&T Pub 54014.
- LIU Receiver: G.775, GR-449, ITU G.751, ITU G.752, ITU G.755, ETSI TBR 24 and GR-499-CORE, 1995.
- LIU Transmitter: Bellcore GR-499, GR-253 and ANSI T1.102.
- Jitter Attenuator: T1.105.03b, ETSI TBR-24, Bellcore GR-253 and GR-499.
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.