Sangoma A200 Analog Series
Store #: 7698
Manufacturer Part No: A200 Analog Series
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
Sangoma A200 Analog Series
Please note:This is a blank board and does NOT come with any FXO or FXS modules.
Sangoma's A200 4 port FXO/FXS card delivers superior audio quality and is expandable to 24 ports in a 2U form factor.
How do I configure a Sangoma A200 / A400 Board?
As you need them, additional REMORA™ cards can be added to the base four-port A200 card. A single PCI or PCI Express slot hosts connection for up to 24 ports and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels. The A200 AFT architecture is shared with Sangoma's A101, A102, A104 and A108 cards ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance and universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility.Like all the Sangoma AFT Series, the A200 and Remora™ system has field upgradeable firmware to take advantage of enhancements as they become available. Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on analog-digital links.**Hardware echo cancellation option required.
Additional components for building your Sangoma analog board are listed under "Related Items" on this page. For help selecting the correct items to build a complete system, please view our online configuration guide.
Sangoma A200 - Operating systems
Sangoma A200 Card (PCI and PCI Express)
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up).
- Windows NT/2000/XP.
Sangoma A200 - Diagnostic toolsWANPIPEMON, SNMP, System logsSangoma A200 - Certification
||Digital Signal Processor
||Hardware echo canceller
||Hardware echo canceller
Sangoma A200 - ArchitectureThe A200 consists of a Remora™ daughterboard mounted on the AFT PCI card. The Remora card has two sockets each which can accept an FXO-2 or FXS-2 module. Each FXO-2 or FXS-2 module supports two FXO or FXS lines respectively.Up to five additional Remora™ daughterboards can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A200 assembly, connected to the A200 by a backplane bus connector.Sangoma A200 - Wiring ConnectionsThe A200 and Remora™ cards incorporate four, 4-pin RJ11 narrow jacks such as used in telephone handsets. Each A200/Remora is shipped with four 2m cables terminating in a narrow RJ11/4 plug at one end and a telephone-standard RJ11/6 plug at the other. For those who need to hard wire the A200 system, Sangoma offers a kit of twelve RJ11/4 plugs and a crimping tool; sold separately.
- FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022 Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-S016, IEC 60950.
- Technical certifications in Russia, Malaysia and Australia
Sangoma A200 Analog Series Specifications
Sangoma A200 - Technical specifications
- From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces, as required.
- Support for the Asterisk™, Yate™, FreeSWITCH™, CallWeaver™, OPAL™ PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- Single synchronous PCI interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports.
- Four RJ11 ports per Remora™ card.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips available for installation in 2U rack-mount servers.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features can be added when they become available.
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300 mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
- Temperature range: 0 - 50C.
Optional DSP Echo Canceller Daughterboard on the A200D
The A200 and Remora™ cards incorporate four, 4-pin RJ11 narrow jacks, such as used in telephone handsets. Each Sangoma A200 Card is shipped with four 2m cables terminating in a narrow RJ11/4 plug at one end and a telephone-standard RJ11/6 plug at the other. For those who need to hard wire the A200 system, you can purchase a kit of 12 RJ11/4 plugs and a crimping tool, sold separately.
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in hardware.
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities.
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
- Voice quality enhancement: Octasic music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction.
- No CPU Load.
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required.
Sangoma A200 - Get the Fax on Sangoma Hardware
With Sangoma, there is no need for a separate analog line to run your fax machine. Using T1/E1 passthrough with Sangoma analog cards, there are no clock slips, buffer overruns, or transmit underruns that cause missed lines, blank sheets, and missed pages when faxing.
Sangoma A200 and A400 cards synchronize perfectly with digital T1/E1 cards and the PSTN atomic clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough and superior voice quality over T1 and E1 lines.*
*Hardware echo cancellation option required.
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.