You Save: $549.01 (19 %)
Store #: 7689
Manufacturer Part No: A108
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The A108 is the octalport version of Sangoma's family of Advanced, Flexible Telecommunications (AFT) hardware designed for optimum support of voice and data over T1, E1 and J1.
Obtainable in both PCI (A108) and PCI Express (A108E) form factors, the A108 provides up to 16.4Mbps of full duplex data throughput or 240 voice calls over eight T1 and or E1 lines to support high performance PCI-based routing and telephony systems. Advanced clocking features allow E1 and T1 lines to be mixed with full synchronization. As part of Sangoma's AFT range of products, the A108 makes use of the same high performance PCI interface that has been deployed in large quantities all over the world.
The available A108D and A108DE cards include Octasic®'s DSP hardware and certified algorithms providing carrier-grade echo cancellation and Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE) functions. Like all the Sangoma AFT family, the A108 is field upgradeable to take advantage of hardware and software improvements as they become available.
Sangoma A108 - Operating systems
ART card (PCI)
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up).
- Windows NT/2000/XP.
Sangoma A108 - Voice applicationsAsterisk™, Yate™, Open PBX/IVR, FreeSWITCH™, TrixBox™, as well as proprietary applications.Sangoma A108 - Line protocols
||Digital Signal Processor
||Hardware echo canceller
||Hardware echo canceller
Sangoma A108 - Higher level protocolsIP/PX over Frame Relay/PPP/HDLC/X.25, X.25 over Frame Relay (Annex G), BSC over X.25 (D.T. and TOP), SNA over X.25, PPPoE, PPPoA, IP over ATM.Sangoma A108 - Diagnostic toolsWANPIPEMON, SNMP, System logsSangoma A108 - T1/E1 Status alarm
- FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022, Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-2016, IEC 60950.
- Technical certifications in Russia, Malaysia, and Australia.
Sangoma A108 - RJ 45 E1/T1 Pinouts
- RED: Telco Red Alarm Condition.
- OOF: Out of Frame.
- LOS: Receive Loss of Signal.
- AIS: Alarm Indication Signal.
- RAI: Remote Alarm Indication (Yellow Alarm).
Sangoma A108 - Certification
Sangoma A108 - Production qualityISO 9002
- FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022 Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-S016, IEC 60950.
- Technical certifications in Russia, Malaysia and Australia
Sangoma A108 Specifications
Sangoma A108 - Technical specifications
Optional DSP daughterboard on the A108D
- Eight T1/E1 ports with a single PCI interface for high performance voice and data applications.
- TDM clocking mode: Network timing can be passed from a network -connected DS0 to any or all of the other ports. Both T1 and E1 are supported simultaneously, making it possible to mix T1 channel banks and E1 networks with full channel synchronization.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS. Framing: CRC4, non-CRC4, ESF, D4T1/E1.
- Support for the Asterisk™, OPAL™ Yate, FreeSWITCH™ PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- All Sangoma's AFT products, including the A108 card use the same base PCI interface card, and the same professionally engineered firmware on the same family of Field Programmable Gate Arrays.
- A108, A108D PCI: Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper interrupt sharing without manual tuning.
- A108E, A108DE PCI Express: 1 Lane PCI Express bus.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips included for installation in 2U rackmount servers.
- High quality, tested RJ45 cables included. Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3v or 5v.Temperature range: 0-50C. Autosense compatibility with 5v and 3.3v PCI busses.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features related to voice and/or data can be added when they become available.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems.
- Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) and ISDN PRI.
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line for mixed data/TDM voice applications.
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU.
- EDAC™ (patent pending) technology will be integrated to drastically reduce the cost of echo cancellation.
- Field upgradeable hardware allows for new TDM-related functions to be added as they become available.
- Raw bitstream interfaces can be used to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch.
- WAN data connection is supported by Sangoma's standard WANPIPE® routing stack, and is completely independent of TDM voice application for total system reliability.
- WANPIPE® supports certified, field tested and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC and X.25.
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in hardware.
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all 256 channels.
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
- Voice quality enhancement: Octasic music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction.
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.