Sangoma A101E - PCI Express
Store #: 7671
Manufacturer Part No: A101E
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Sangoma A101E - PCI Express
Introducing theindustry's first affordable single port T1/E1/J1 card with available Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation. It's designed for optimum voice support for smaller systems.
The A101 is part of Sangoma's family of Advanced Flexible Telecommunications hardware product line - it uses the same high-performance PCI or PCI Express interface that is providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world. The A101 supports up to 2.048 Mbps of full duplex data through-put or up to 30 voice calls over a single T1, E1, or J1 line.
With Sangoma cards, you can always take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available. The A101, like all cards in Sangoma's AFT family, is field upgradeable with crash-proof firmware. Choose the Sangoma A101D and A101DE cards with Octasic's DSP hardware and certified algorithms to achieve carrier-grade echo cancellation and Voice Quality Enhancement functions on your open source or even proprietary telephone system.
Sangoma A101E - Operating systems
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up).
- Windows NT/2000/XP.
Sangoma A101E - Voice applicationsAsterisk™, Yate™, Open PBX/IVR, FreeSWITCH™, TrixBox™, as well as proprietary applications.Sangoma A101E - AFT card (PCI)
Sangoma A101E - Line protocols
||Digital Signal Processor
||Hardware echo canceller
||Hardware echo canceller
- FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022, Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-2016, IEC 60950.
- Technical certifications in Russia, Malaysia, and Australia.
Sangoma A101E - Higher level protocolsIP/PX over Frame Relay/PPP/HDLC/X.25, X.25 over Frame Relay (Annex G), BSC over X.25 (D.T. and TOP), SNA over X.25, PPPoE, PPPoA, IP over ATM.
Sangoma A101E - Diagnostic toolsWANPIPEMON, SNMP, System logs
Sangoma A101E - T1/E1 Status alarm
- RED: Telco Red Alarm Condition.
- OOF: Out of Frame.
- LOS: Receive Loss of Signal.
- AIS: Alarm Indication Signal.
- RAI: Remote Alarm Indication (Yellow Alarm).
Sangoma A101E - RJ 45 E1/T1 Pinouts
Sangoma A101E - Certification
- FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022 Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-S016, IEC 60950.
- Technical certifications in Russia, Malaysia and Australia
Sangoma A101E - Production quality
Sangoma A101E - PCI Express Specifications
Sangoma A101E - Technical Specifications
Optional DSP daughterboard on the A101D
- One T1/E1 port with optimum PCI Express or PCI interface for high performance voice and data applications.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS.
- Framing: CRC-4, Non CRC4, ESF, SF, D4. Also compatible with Japan’s J1.
- Support for Asterisk™, Yate™, and FreeSWITCH™ PBX/IVR Projects, as well as other open source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- All of Sangoma’s AFT products use the same base PCI interface card and the same professionally engineered firmware on the same family of Field Upgradeable Gate Arrays.
- Fully compatible with all commercially available motherboards—proper PCI-standard interrupt sharing without manual tuning.
- A101E and A101DE PCI Express: 1 Lane PCI Express bus.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Includes high quality, tested RJ45 cables and short 2U mounting clips for installation in 2U rack mount servers.
- Power: 800 mA peak, operational 300 mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
- Temperature range: 0 - 50 °C.
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable FPGA programming with multiple operating modes. Add new features related to voice and/or data when they become available.
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems.
- Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) and ISDN PRI.
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line for mixed data/TDM voice applications.
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU.
- Use raw bitstream interfaces to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch.
- WANPIPE® routing stack is completely independent of TDM voice application for total system reliability.
- WANPIPE® supports certified, field-tested, and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25.
- G.168–2002 echo cancellation in hardware.
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail per channel on all channel densities.
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
- Voice quality enhancement: Octasic music protection, acoustic echo control, and adaptive noise reduction.
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.