RM9250SGLUC Roadmate 9250T-LMB
You Save: $29.50 (13 %)
Store #: 10129
Manufacturer Part No: 763357128154
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Magellan Back-up Camera Compatible: As you put your car into reverse, your Magellan navigator will automatically switch into rear-view mode allowing you to see what is behind your car- including children, pet and toys. (camera sold separately)
- Bluetooth: The Bluetooth connection turns your GPS device into a hands-free speaker phone
- SafeTexting: Safely and legally respond to callers with a pre-written text letting them know you are driving and will respond upon arrival to your destination verify device compatibility HERE
- Landmark Guidance: Receive directions using 10 categories of landmarks as your guide, making it a more intuitive way to navigate
- 7.0 Touch Screen Display: Extra-large, vibrant, sunlight-readable display with day and night views for easy visibility. Perfect for all cars, RVs, SUVs and trucks
- Traffic Camera Alerts by PhantomALERT: Receive audible and visual warnings of red light and speed cameras along your route, provided by PhantomALERT
- Portrait and Landscape Viewing Modes: Two viewing modes adapt to your personal viewing preference. Landscape mode provides an improved peripheral view of your surroundings; while Portrait mode provides an extended view of the road ahead
- Free Lifetime Map Updates: Never worry about out-of-date maps again. Download the latest map information (up to 4 times a year) for the life of your Magellan RoadMate navigator
- Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts: Real-time traffic updates sent directly to your GPS unit to avoid traffic jams and other delays
- Junction View: Realistic images of freeway signs and arrows guide you to the correct lane to make driving easier, safer and less stressful
- Exclusive AAA TourBook Guide: The Magellan-exclusive built-in AAA TourBook guide provides ratings and descriptions on AAA approved places to stay, play, dine, and more
- Best Parking: Provides parking garage locations, hours of operation and directions to the entrance
- Speed Limit Warning: Manage your speed along your route with optional settings for visual and audible alerts
- OneTouch Favorites Menu: Personalize your travel experience with icons of your favorite places and searches Magellans exclusive OneTouch user interface offers ease-of-use and the detailed touches that deliver a superior user experience
- Spoken Street Name Guidance: Hear street names and directions for a clear understanding of when to make the next turn while you keep your eyes on the road
- QuickSpell with SmartCity Search: As you type the first few letters of your target address QuickSpell instantly narrows the search based on your destination
- 7 Million of Points of Interest (POI): Search and route to millions of preloaded destinations such as gas stations, restaurants, hotels, attractions and other points of interest
- Highway Exit POIs: Find gas stations and rest areas along your route while you are navigating
- Multi-destination Routing: Plan a trip with multiple stops in the order you want, or let your Magellan navigator select the most efficient route
- Preloaded Premium Maps: Travel the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada with all the maps you need, pre-loaded on your device
- Automatic Re-route: If you miss a turn dont worry, you can quickly get back on track with auto re-route
- Customizable Route Method: Select shortest distance, fastest time, most use of freeways, or least use of freeways
- Address Book: Create and store personal points of interest and skip repeated address entry
- Auto Night View: Adjusts color and contrast for easy night viewing
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.