Promotion On Hold Device
Store #: 11634
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687222876
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Digital announcer/recorder
- Built in 2 watt amplifier to connect directly to speakers
- Designed to providemusic and promotion on hold by using playback in a continuous loop or alternating between promotions and an auxiliary music source at 2 second to 30 minute intervals
- Any number of multiple messages may be recorded
- Announcer comes with four professionally pre-recorded promotions on hold pacifier messages, as well as, power supply and cabling for an easy plug and play installation
- Output may be connected directly to loudspeakers with messages repeated in timed intervals or played at the push of a button for museum displays, information booths, point of interest locations, etc.
- 7.5 minutes of user recordable memory (select fromuser recorded messages or four pre-recorded on-hold pacifier messages)
- Three playback options:on demand, continuous, and timed intervals
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Record from electret mic, carbon handset, tape, CD, PC sound card or any line level device
- 600 ohm audio output for high wattage amplifiers
- Multiple message capabilities (total number of messages only limited to maximum record time)
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for trouble free recording
- Auxiliary audio (MOH) input for between message background music
- Remote trigger input for on-demand playback from a remote contact closure
- Press and hold play mode
- Status LED forrecord and playback indication
- Master and auxiliary input volume controls
- I.O. communications port (allows only one DVA-2WA to announce at a time)
- Power: 120V AC/12V DC, 500mA adapter provided
- Dimensions: 133mm x 89mm x 44mm (5.25" x 3.5" x 1.75")
- Shipping weight: 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Environmental: 0*C to 32*C (32*F to 90*F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Frequency response: 100-3.4KHz
- Sampling rate: 64K (equivalent)
- User message length: 7.5 minutes maximum
- Recording audio input level: 30mV - 1.0V RMS (AGC range), 600 Ohm audio output level: 0.3V RMS maximum (across a 600 ohm load)
- Speaker output power: 2 watt peak
- Connections: (1) 6-position cage clamp terminal block, (3) 3mm (1/8") audio jacks, (1) handset jack
- Pre-recorded pacifier message length: 30 seconds total
- Minimum speaker impedance: 2.66 Ohms: (3) 8-Ohm speakers
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.