Power Fail Switch or Ground to
Store #: 11754
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687221626
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Viking power fail bypass system
- Makes it possible to receive calls during phone system and power outages
- Connects 6 pre-assigned single line station phones directly to user-assigned CO trunks
- Built in ground start converter permits outbound calls from standard phones
- When system is restored, calls in progress are not lost
- Reconnects phones to their station circuits after they become idle
- Can be configured to operate when power is lost or from an opening/closing of an alarm contact or manual closure
- Can be used to convert six incoming ground start lines to loop start lines
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.