Polycom, Inc. Voicestation 300 Conference Phone - 2200-17910-001
Please Call for Volume Discounts
Store #: 2345
Manufacturer Part No: 2200-17910-001
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- PolycomVoicestation 300
- Crystal-clear conferencing for smaller rooms and desktops
- Small conference phone ideally suited for desktops, offices, and other small rooms
- Microphone range of up to seven feet
- Ideal for small conferences with three to four participants
- Compact industrial design fits well on a desk or small table, making it a great solution for offices
- Provides Polycomslegendary voice quality at an affordable price
- Acoustic Clarity Technology (delivers significantly improved voice quality over the previous-generation VoiceStation 100)
- 3 Sensitive microphones that offer 360-degree room coverage
- Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise
- Full-duplex technology ensures that everyone on the call can be heard
- Easy to use and install, connects into any analog phone jack
- Secondary phone options: plug in a fax machine or computer modem, or plug in a handset for private calls
- Universal keypad and intuitive functions
- Console dimensions: 9.5" x 9.25" x 3.0"
- 19 Key telephone keypad including on-hook/off-hook, flash, redial, mute, hold, volume up, volume down
- LEDs for off-hook, active call, hold, mute
- Gated microphones with intelligent microphone mixing
- 21ft.Cord to console
- 7ft. Telco cable to RJ-11 telephone jack
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Box dimensions: 15"L x 11"W x 4"H
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.