Polycom, Inc. Voicestation 500 Conference Phone - 2200-17900-001
Please Call for Volume Discounts
Item Number: 39823
Manufacturer Part No: 2200-17900-001
Trade in & Save
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
- PolycomBluetooth-enabled voice conferencing designed for offices and small meeting spaces
- Small Bluetooth-enabled conference phone ideally suited for desktops, offices, and other small rooms
- Microphone range of up to seven feet
- Perfect for small conferences with three to four participants
- Compact industrial design fits well on a desk or small table, making it a great solution for offices
- Use your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to connect wirelessly for hands-free voice conferencing
- Can also connect to a Bluetooth-enabled computer for high-quality hands-free conferencing over Internet calling services such as Skype
- 2.5mmapplications port: plug into a wired connection for mobile phone and internet calling when Bluetooth is not available
- Patented Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Full-duplex for simultaneous, natural, free-flowing conversation and more productive calls
- Users don't have to wait for participants on the far end to stop talking before breaking into a conversation
- Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) automatically reduces room background noise from fans, projectors, heating, and air conditioning for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing
- 360-degree room coverage: a powerful, digitally-tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones provide uniform coverage from up to 7 feet away
- Easy to use and install, no training required, connects into any analog
- Convenient controls: volume, mute, redial, flash and hold are located
on an intuitive, easy-to-use keypad
- Auxiliary output jack allows connections to other peripherals, such as
an audio recorder
- Single-cord connection to phone console eliminates cable clutter on the tabletop
- Box dimensions: 15"L x 11"W x 4"H
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
VoiceStation 500 PDF
See FAQ's for more information:
How does VoiceStation 500 compare to theVoiceStation 300? The VoiceStation 500 is Bluetooth-enabled for connecting to mobile phones
or computers. It also features an applications port for wired connections to mobile phones and computers that are not Bluetooth-enabled
How does VoiceStation 500 compare to the VoiceStation 100? TheVoiceStation 500 features greater microphone coverage and better audio quality than the previous-generation VoiceStation 100
How does VoiceStation 500 compare to the SoundStation2? The SoundStation2 features 50% greater microphone coverage and loudness than the VoiceStation 500, as well as additional audio enhancements. SoundStation2 also features a graphical backlit LCD display for caller ID, phone book, and other features. Any meeting space that is larger than an office or small room should use a SoundStation2 rather than the VoiceStation 500.
What is Bluetooth technology? The Bluetooth Specification defines a low-cost, low-power global radio standard for connecting devices. Using an efficient time-sharing architecture designed with advanced frequency-hopping and small packet sizes, the technology is able to
maintain high transmission speeds while operating in the unlicensed 2.4GHz radio spectrum.
Which Bluetooth-enabled products will the VoiceStation 500 pair with? The VoiceStation 500 will recognize most devices that are enabled with standards based Bluetooth capability. The VoiceStation 500 is intended to work with other types of communication devices such as mobile phones, Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth-enabled computers that you use for computer calling.
How does the applications port work using a mobile phone? The mobile phone cable (included with the VoiceStation 500) links the console to the headset jack of a mobile phone. The plug is a standard 2.5mm headset connector. Once the two phones are connected the
console acts as a speakerphone for the mobile phone. Dial the call using the mobile phone interface and speak hands free through the VoiceStation 500 console. You can transfer back and forth between speakerphone mode and normal mobile phone mode by unplugging the
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.