Polycom, Inc. SoundStation 2 Conference Phone - 2200-16000-001
Call or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 2355
Manufacturer Part No: 2200-16000-001
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Polycom Soundstation 2 conference phone
- Full duplex
- Voice quality like the Polycom Premier
- Includes a 2.5mm jack for connection to other communication devices (mobile phones, etc.)
- Caller ID and phonebook
- 25# Phonebook/speed dial list
- Patented acoustic clarity technology allows simultaneous, natural, free flowing conversation
- Twice the loudness and microphone sensitivity of the original SoundStation eliminate ear strain and repetition
- Not expandable
- Connects into any analog phone jack and can be connected to a PBX with an analog extension
- Dimensions:14.5"L x 12.25"W x 2.5"H
- Weight: 1.75 lb.
- Network interface: 2-wire RJ-11 analog PBX or public switched telephone network interface
- Includes standard telephone keypad with on-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down keys, menu, navigation keys, 3 context sensitive soft keys including redial, hold, programmable conference key
- 132x65 pixel backlit graphical LCD
- Backlit display provides important information (displays console phone number, number called, duration/progress of call and supports worldwide caller ID)
- User selectable ring tones
- Multi-lingual support: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian
- Password protected configuration settings for administrators
- 3 Built-in cardioid microphones
- Up to 10 ft. microphone pickup range
- Gated microphones with intelligent microphone mixing
- Dynamic noise reduction interfaces
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Tabletop console (with keypad and display)
- 21' Cord to console
- 7' Telco cable to RJ-11 telephone jack
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.