Polycom, Inc. VTX1000 Conference Phone with EX mics - 2200-07142-001
Please Call for Volume Discounts
Store #: 2348
Manufacturer Part No: 2200-07142-001
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- The Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 with Acoustic Clarity Technology is truly a leap in voice conferencing technology
- Its the worlds first conference phone that automatically adapts to each meeting environment, providing high fidelity voice clarity for all participants
- With the SoundStation VTX1000, conference call participants can speak at a normal, natural conversation level and be heard clearly from up to 20-feet away from the microphoneeven in large conference rooms. And, when two SoundStation VTX 1000 conference phones connect on opposite ends of a call, the phones automatically connect in VTX Wideband mode, resulting in extraordinary fidelity. Acoustic Clarity Technologyallows simultaneous natural conversation
- The industry's best full duplex Unparalleled room coverage
- Speak naturally from up to 20-feet from a microphone and be heard clearly on the far-end
- Revolutionary voice quality
- The worlds first phone to deliver wideband voice over ordinary telephone lines; its like going from black and white to color TV! Built-in investment protection
- Allows you to download new software remotely through an ordinary telephone line to add new features and applications Maximum configuration flexibility
- Has independent input and output, bass/treble controls, and internal mic and speaker control for multiple uses and applications including external speakers
- Easy to install/easy to use
- Start conferencing in minutes
PolyConf Phone PDF
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.