Polycom, Inc. Soundpoint Pro Conference Phone - 2200-06325-001
Price: Call 1-877-316-2522 for availability
Please Call for Volume Discounts
Item Number: 6-Jan
Manufacturer: Polycom, Inc.
Manufacturer Part No: 2200-06325-001
- Polycom 2200-06325-001 Soundpoint Pro 2-line conference/corded telephone
- Caller ID, call waiting caller ID
- Acoustic clarity technology allows simultaneous natural conversation
- The industry's best full duplex
- 360 Degree room coverage
- Two microphones (front and rear)
- All-in-one conferencing: easily switch between speakerphone, headset, and handset modes
- Easy-to-install and use
- Plugs directly into power outlet and standard analog telephone jack
- Dimensions: 10" x 8.9" x 2.01" (L x W x H)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1 kg)
- Power: 110 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 W
- Speaker volume: adjustable to 81 dB at 1/2 meter peak volume
- Microphone type: front/cardoid. rear/hypercardoid
- 2.5 mm headset jack, button, and integrated headset hanger
- Hearing aid compatible
- Audio bandwidth: 300 - 3300 Hz
- Line interface: two-wire RJ-11 analog PBX or PSTN interface
- 32-character 2-line LCD display shows number dialed, length of call, and other useful information
- Keypad-activated rear microphone for group conferencing applications
- 198# incoming and outgoing call history directories let you easily access past call information
- Distinctive rings for each line
- One-touch speed dial and 99# search/sort speed dialing
- FSK and expanded PBX message waiting indicator
- Nonvolatile RAM protects stored information if power is lost
- Data port
- 3-Way conferencing
- Alphabetical search function
- Portable single-cable-to-console design and 9' console cable allows unit to be easily moved to desk or conference table
Soundpoint User Guide
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.