Polycom VVX 300
You Save: $82.00 (46 %)
Store #: 3341
Manufacturer Part No: 2200-46135-025
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
Polycom VVX 300
This item is PoE capable and does not include a power supply.
The Polycom VVX300 6-line entry-level business media phone is perfect for lower call volume environments that require crystal-clear communication and intuitive user interface. The VVX300 features a 208 x 104 backlit grayscale LCD screen, dual ethernet ports, and HD voice.
The VVX300 is a cost effective UC solution that is suitable for lower call volume and offers a wide range of features.
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom HD Voice
- Improve productivity for cubicle worker’s and call center operators through an intuitive easy to use user interface
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration tool makes the VVX 300 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 300 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily to integrate with third- party web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standards based, open APIs
Polycom VVX300 User Interface Features:
- Backlit 8 level Grayscale graphical LCD display with (208 x 104) resolution
- Voicemail support2
- WebKit-based Browser
- Adjustable base height
- Unicode UTF-8 character support. Multilingual user interface including Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish
- Polycom HD Voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for each audio path-handset, the hands-free speakerphone, and the optional headset1
- Polycom Acoustic ClarityTM technology providing full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression - Type 1 compliant (IEEE 1329 full duplex)
- Frequency response – 150 Hz – 7 kHz for handset, optional headset and hands-free speakerphone modes
- Codecs: G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, iLBC
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise generation
- DTMF tone generation (RFC 2833 and in-band)
- Low-delay audio packet transmission
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment
Headset and Handset Compatibility
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Hearing aid compatibility ITU-T P.370 and TIA 504A standards
- Compliant with ADA Section 508 Subpart B 1194.23 (all)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset for magnetic coupling to hearing aids
- Compatible with commercially-available TTY Adapter equipment
Call Handling Features
- 6 lines (programmable line keys)
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Flexible line appearance (one or more line keys can be assigned for each line extension)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
- Call timer and call waiting
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
- Called, calling, connected party information
- Local three-way audio conferencing
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Remote missed call notification
- Do not disturb function
- Electronic hook switch capable
- Local configurable digit map/dial plan
Open Application Platform
- Supports Polycom Apps SDK and API for third-party business and personal applications
- Bundled with Polycom UC Software:
- Corporate Directory Access using LDAP
- Visual Conference Management
Network and Provisioning
- SIP Protocol Support
- IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)
- Two-port Ethernet switch
- 10/100Base-TX across LAN and PC ports
- Conforms to IEEE802.3-2005 (Clause 40) for Physical Media Attachment
- Conforms to IEEE802.3-2002 (Clause 28) for link Partner Auto-Negotiation
- Manual or dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP) network setup
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server-based central provisioning for mass deployments
- Provisioning and call server redundancy supported2
- QoS Support – IEEE 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 TOS, and DHCP
- VLAN - CDP, DHCP VLAN discovery, LLDP- MED for VLAN discovery
- Network Address Translation (NAT) – support for static configuration and “Keep-Alive” SIP signaling
- RTCP and RTP support
- Event logging
- Hardware diagnostics
- Status and statistics reporting
- 802.1X Authentication and EAPOL
- Media encryption via SRTP
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Encrypted configuration files
- Digest authentication
- Password login
- Support for URL syntax with password for boot server address
- HTTPS secure provisioning
- Support for signed software executables
- Built-in auto sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (Class 2)
- External Universal AC Adaptor (optional) 48VDC; 12W
- FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
- ICES-003 Class B
- EN55022 Class B
- CISPR22 Class B
- VCCI Class B
- EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3
- NZ Telepermit
- Korea KC3
- UAE TRA
- Russia GOST-R3
- Brazil ANATEL3
- Australia A & C Tick
- UL 60950-1
- CE Mark
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
- EN 60950-1
- IEC 60950-1
- AS/NZS 60950-1
- ICASA (add)
- CITC (add)
- Temperature: +32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%, noncondensing
- Storage Temperature -40 to +160°F (-40 to +70°C)
- 7.5 x 6 x 7 in (19 x 15 x 18 cm) (W x H x D)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.