Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 PoE (2200-12651-025) Refurb
Store #: 50136-R
Manufacturer Part No: 2200-12651-025-R
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Designed to appeal to both executive users who require advanced features and applications, and telephone attendants who need multiple line support, the Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 sets a new standard for high-performance IP phones.
SoundPoint IP 650 Features
- Unparalleled sound quality - Features Polycom's revolutionary HD Voice technology which brings a life-like richness and clarity to every call.
- Comprehensive, Cutting-Edge Feature Set -
- Six lines in standalone mode, 12 lines as an attendant console when equipped with SoundPoint IP Expansion Module
- Backlit, high-resolution graphical display
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- BLF, presence, text messaging, and buddy lists
- Integrated XHTML micro-browser for productivity increasing Web-based applications
- Efficient installation and provisioning
- Remote, zero-touch provisioning with support of a variety of servers
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support w/dual-port Ethernet switch
- Expandability - Can be equipped with up to three Expansion Modules to monitor up to 24 simultaneous calls on up to 12 lines
- Broad interoperability - Certified to support a rich set of features with a variety of leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms by Broadsoft, Sylantro, Interactive Intelligence/Vonexus, Digium, and other Polycom partners. Also interoperates with Microsoft Live Communications Server for telephony and presence.
- Choice of power options - Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet. Can also be powered by local AC adapter (sold separately)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.